Michael S. Kostandaras, Associate
Mike is responsible for developing offering memorandums, financial analysis, preparing financial modeling, conducting industry research, and drafting proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials. He resides in Richfield, Ohio.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- Bachelor of Sciences in Finance and Accounting from Cleveland State University
- CPA certificate from the State of Ohio (inactive)
- Series 79 — Limited Representative-Investment Banking and Series 63 — Uniform Securities Agent
- Senior – Consulting Services at Ernst & Young
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.