Jake E. Peebles, Analyst
Jake is responsible for developing offering memorandums, financial analysis, preparing financial modeling, conducting industry research, and drafting proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials. He resides in Wadsworth, Ohio.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Finance and a minor in Data Analytics from Walsh University
- Financial Analyst Intern for The Plow Guys
- Financial Analyst Intern for Centennial Title Agency
- Analyst Intern with MelCap Partners, LLC
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- Volunteer for the Wadsworth Public Library
- Volunteer Coach for Wadsworth Little League Baseball
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.