Evan J. Lyons, Vice President
Evan is responsible for the management of MelCap’s investment banking engagements. In his role, Evan manages the firm’s clients, deal processes, buyers and investors, and investment banking staff. Evan also manages and supports the development of the firm’s offering memorandums, financial analysis and models, industry research, and proposals. Evan resides in Lakewood, Ohio with his wife and daughter.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- MBA in Accounting from Baldwin Wallace University
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance from Baldwin Wallace University
- Series 79 — Limited Representative-Investment Banking and Series 63 — Uniform Securities Agent
- Analyst intern with MelCap Partners
- Audit intern with Maloney + Novotny
- Corporate real estate and tax intern with KeyBank
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- Committee member for the ACG Cup, an MBA case study competition
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.