Daniel M. Bowman, Director
Dan is responsible for the management of MelCap’s investment banking engagements. In his role, Dan manages the firm’s clients, deal processes, buyers and investors, and investment banking staff. Dan also manages and supports the development of the firm’s offering memorandums, financial analysis and models, industry research, and proposals. Dan resides in Copley, Ohio with his wife and three children.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- Bachelor of Sciences in Finance and Accounting from Miami University
- CPA certificate from the State of Ohio (inactive)
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- Series 79 — Limited Representative-Investment Banking and Series 63 — Uniform Securities Agent
- Manager – Advisory Services at Ernst & Young
- Analyst – Intern with MelCap Partners, LLC
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.