J. Carter Hatina, Analyst
Carter is responsible for developing offering memorandums, financial analysis, preparing financial modeling, conducting industry research, and drafting proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials. He resides in Downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Sports Management from Wittenberg University
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative and Series 66 – Investment Advisor Representative/Securities Agent
- Financial Advisor at Flagship Capital Advisors
- Investment Analyst at Linden Thomas and Company
- Financial Advisor Associate at Chapman and Chapman Advisors
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- YMCA Lorain County, Advisory Board Member
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.