Providing Guidance and Results in Capital Raising
Accessing private capital markets can be challenging. We work with privately-held businesses to help them with capital raising strategies for acquisitions, planned expansions, restructuring or recapitalization, ownership transitions, and other various strategic moves.
Our team uses decades of collective experience to guide owners in their capital raising approach in order to efficiently arrange debt, mezzanine, and equity capital.
Our principals have been developing a capital raising network of extensive institutional and individual investors for years. These investors provide all levels of capital for businesses in different stages of development. Even with rapidly changing, dynamic capital markets, our experience and skill in accessing this capital allows us to stay ahead of the curve to create the best structure for our clients.
Our capital raising advisory services include:
- Analysis of company capital structure alternatives
- Analysis of company debt capacity
- Assessment of the feasibility of our client’s financing objectives or requirements
- Design of the most optimal capital structure in order to achieve our client’s objectives
- Analysis of the cost of capital associated with each level of the capital structure
- Identification of prospective financing sources and investors
- Preparation and distribution of the financing memorandum
- Negotiation and structure of price, terms, and conditions
- Lead advisor through to successful closure
With access to investment bankers in 47 countries across the globe as a partner in Globalscope International M&A Advisors, we’re also able to connect our clients with necessary funding sources almost anywhere in the world.
Are you looking for help and guidance accessing the private capital markets for your business? Reach out today and we’ll help you navigate the process.
Want to see why business owners like you trust us with their deals? Check out a few of our transactions to see examples of the work we’ve done.