Get a Clear Understanding of Your Business’s Worth
Whenever you’re approaching a major change with your company, business valuations are key to determining how you set your strategy.
At MelCap Partners, our business valuations are used for both transactional and compliance purposes. Our team has years of experience conducting business valuations, and we understand the landscape of modern valuation modeling to ensure you have the most reliable information when making decisions about your business.
We provide the following business valuation services:
- Setting a basis of value for a business when no valuation exists
- Understanding the worth of the business
- Setting a baseline value, developing a strategy to improve the profitability of the business, and increasing the value of the business for an exit strategy
- Evaluating an offer and negotiating a strategic business sale
- Estate tax planning or gifting
- Exit strategy planning purposes
- Shareholder or partnership disputes
- Buy-sell purposes and funding the agreement
- Obtaining bank financing or alternative investments
We customize our independent business valuations based on the requirements of the situation. Our valuations are prepared in accordance with the generally accepted valuation principles and Revenue Ruling 59-60. When your business valuation is finished, it will be presented to you either as a detailed report or as a presentation report supporting our analysis and results.
In need of a valuation for your business? Reach out to us and we’ll get started right away.
Want to see why business owners like you trust us with their deals? Check out a few of our transactions to see examples of the work we’ve done.