Anthony A. Melchiorre, Vice President
Anthony is responsible for the management of MelCap’s investment banking engagements. In his role, Anthony manages the firm’s clients, deal processes, buyers and investors, and investment banking staff. Anthony also manages and supports the development of the firm’s offering memorandums, financial analysis and models, industry research, and proposals. Anthony resides in Lakewood, Ohio with his wife.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a minor in Finance from Miami University
- Series 79 — Limited Representative-Investment Banking and Series 63 — Uniform Securities Agent.
- Management Trainee at R.S. Hanline & Co., Inc.
- Fund Analyst at ALPS, Mutual Funds
- Private Equity Analyst intern at The Riverside Company
- Private Equity Analyst intern at Blue Point Capital Partners
- Investment Banking Analyst intern at MelCap Partners, LLC
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.