The U.S. home services market has seen greater interest from investors as multiple favorable factors converge to create high growth potential — and opportunities for continued deal-making activity.
Due to an aging housing stock, a higher rate of homeownership, higher levels of disposable income, and other factors, demand for home improvement, emergency repair, and maintenance services has grown significantly.
As a result, the home services market has seen notably higher levels of investment along with rising valuation multiples. And because the industry boasts a recession-resistant demand profile, M&A activity is expected to continue in the years ahead.
In our latest home services market report, you’ll learn about:
- Trends impacting the industry as a whole over 2021
- Industry demand, employment, and homeownership rates
- Home services M&A activity and trends over the past year
- Deal volume, fundraising activity, and more over several years
- Select closed industrial M&A transactions globally
- MelCap Partners’ involvement in the industry
Get the Insights You Need for the Road Ahead