If you’re in the industrial automation market, you understand how exciting — and at times challenging — last year was for many organizations.
The ongoing pandemic, international trade difficulties, supply chain disruptions, labor issues, and general market uncertainty led many companies to become more conservative in their automation investments.
Yet as time passed, other challenges forced the industry to consider more automated solutions — creating more opportunities in the industrial M&A market for buyers, sellers, and their partners.
In our latest industrial automation report, you’ll learn about:
- Trends impacting the industry as a whole over 2021
- End markets relying heavily on industrial automation
- Industrial M&A activity and trends over the past year
- Financial activity and trends for the past several years
- Select closed industrial M&A transactions globally
- MelCap Partners’ involvement in the industry
Get Your Copy of the Industrial Automation Market Report Now