MelCap Partners is pleased to announce another great year for our firm. The MelCap team found success in leveraging team culture, strong relationships with trusted professionals, and M&A expertise to effectively execute critical M&A transactions for our clients. We are so honored to be serving our clients for more than 23 years and are extremely proud of our accomplishments. We would like to thank our clients and partners for trusting us to help them achieve their lifelong goals.
Our Firm’s Recent Accomplishments
- Won the M&A Advisor Boutique Investment Banking Firm of the Year – North America in 2022
- Won the M&A Advisor Industrials Deal of the Year Finalist – Sale of Smith & Oby to McNally Capital in 2022
- Won the M&A Atlas Awards – Consumer Services Deal of the Year & Industrial Deal of the Year in 2022
- Welcomed four new professionals to our team in 2022
Our Team Members Advanced Their Careers
At the end of 2022, and in recognition of their hard work in helping our clients achieve their goals, we promoted five individuals on our team:
- Daniel M. Bowman was promoted from Vice President to Director
- Matthew M. Figas was promoted from Vice President to Director
- Evan J. Lyons was promoted from Senior Associate to Vice President
- Anthony A. Melchiorre was promoted from Senior Associate to Vice President
- Michael S. Kostandaras was promoted from Analyst to Associate
Our Clients’ Recent Accomplishments
With a New Year Comes New Opportunities
We are excited about the year ahead and look forward to supporting more owners and organizations with their most important transactions. Again, thank you to our team, our clients, and our partners for your trust throughout 2022 and the years prior. Our success is only possible because of you.