Robert T. Pacholewski, Vice President
Bob is responsible for developing and reviewing offering memorandums, financial models, proposals, and presentations as well as conducting management presentations. He resides in Richfield, Ohio with his wife and three children.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- BBA in Accounting from Cleveland State University
- CPA Certificate from the State of Ohio (inactive)
- Founder of KMA Ventures, LLC, an accounting and finance consulting firm for small businesses
- U.S. Controller for Lafarge Corporation
- Vice President/Treasurer of The Cleveland Builders Supply Company
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.