Matthew J. Roberts, Vice President
Matt is responsible for leading transactions, developing offering memorandums, financial analysis, and preparing financial modeling, conducting industry research, drafting proposals, and presentations, along with other marketing materials. He resides in North Ridgeville, Ohio with his wife and three children.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- MBA from Cleveland State University
- BSBA in Accounting from Robert Morris University
- Registered FINRA Representative: Series 79 — Limited Representative-Investment Banking, and Series 63 — Uniform Securities Agent
- Project Manager at China Centric Associates
- Commercial Credit Analyst at First Federal of Lakewood
- Accountant at Bowled Solutions, Inc.
- Staff Accountant at Lytkowski & Co., Ltd.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board Member, the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- President, Young Association for Corporate Growth (“YACG”)
- Board Member, The Entrepreneurship Institute
- Committee chair, the ACG Cup, an MBA case study competition
- Oversight of finances for a local church
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.