Evan J. Lyons, Associate
Evan is responsible for developing offering memorandums, financial analysis, preparing financial modeling, conducting industry research, and drafting proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials. He resides in Lakewood, Ohio.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- MBA in Accounting from Baldwin Wallace University
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance from Baldwin Wallace University
- Series 79 — Limited Representative-Investment Banking and Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent
- Analyst intern with MelCap Partners
- Audit intern with Maloney + Novotny
- Corporate real estate and tax intern with KeyBank
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- Committee member for the ACG Cup, an MBA case study competition
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.