Daniel M. Bowman, Senior Associate
Dan is responsible for developing offering memorandums, performing financial analysis, preparing financial models and valuations, conducting industry research, and drafting proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials. He resides in Copley, Ohio with his wife and son.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- Bachelor of Sciences in Finance and Accounting from Miami University
- CPA certificate from the State of Ohio
- Manager – Advisory Services at Ernst & Young
- Analyst-Intern with MelCap Partners, LLC
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved in the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.