Albert D. Melchiorre, President
Al founded MelCap Partners in 2000, and is responsible for managing all aspects of client engagements from proposal through closing, developing business, reviewing offering memorandums and financial models, negotiating purchase agreements, and interacting with buyers and investors. Al resides in Medina, Ohio with his wife and four children.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- BSBA in both Finance and Marketing from The Ohio State University
- Registered FINRA Representative: Series 7 – General Securities, Series 24 – General Securities Principal, Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent, and Series 79 – Limited Representative-Investment Banking
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor through the Alliance for Merger and Acquisition Advisors
- Director of the investment banking group at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Senior Vice President and Vice President at two regional investment banking firms
- Senior Officer in Banc One Capital Corporation and Huntington Bancshares’ investment banking groups
Professional and Community Involvement
Prior or current Board member of the following:
- Autus Capital
- Aztec Concrete Accessories
- Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”) Cleveland Chapter President 1997-1998
- Entourage Freight Solutions
- Label Print Technologies
- Mama Lola’s
- Ohio Regional Training Center
- RICO Equipment
- RS Hanline & Company
- The Entrepreneurship Institute
- The Turnaround Management Association (“TMA”)
- Wrestlers In Business Network
Al is also a member of Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors, American Bankruptcy Institute, ACG, and TMA.
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.