Marc A. Fleagle, Vice President
Marc is responsible for leading transactions, developing offering memorandums, performing financial analysis, preparing financial models and valuations, conducting industry research, and drafting proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials. He resides in Hudson, Ohio with his wife and four children.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
- MBA in Finance from The University of Akron
- Bachelor degree in Liberal Arts from Malone University
- Series 79 – Limited Representative-Investment Banking and Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor through the Alliance for Merger and Acquisition Advisors
- Associate at New York Community Bancorp
Professional and Community Involvement
- Involved with various business associations including ACG, TMA, & CFA
- Board member for the AM&AA (Alliance of Merger’s & Acquisition Advisors)
- Board member, The Entrepreneurship Institute
- Founder of an endownment fund at Malone University
- Facilitates children and youth events at various religious organizations
Our Team of Experienced Industry Professionals is Ready to Help
MelCap Partners, LLC is a highly experienced team of investment bankers who offer a more involved deal process you won’t be able to find at larger firms. With experience in a variety of industries, we’re able to offer expert financial advisory services to businesses within the middle market and partner with them to successfully close a deal.
If you’re looking for a financial partner who will guide you through the process, we’re here to help. Interested in learning more about what we can do for your business? Contact us today.